2013 Deloitte Energy Conference
Deloitte Center for Energy Solutions
Innovation: Changing the Future of Energy
May 21-22, 2013
Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center
Start Time: May 21, 2013 - 8:00 a.m.
End Time: May 22, 2013 - 1:30 p.m.
Who should attend: Executives, researchers, entrepreneurs, boards of directors, investors and regulators from energy and other industries impacted by energy developments and policy.
|Learn more||Agenda||Register now|
For two days, executives, researchers, entrepreneurs, regulators and investors from around the globe will join Deloitte's energy professionals for an in-depth review of how innovative thinking is making the difference in addressing the challenges and opportunities in today's global and domestic energy markets. Speakers represent a cross-section of the world's energy industry, and the conference topics are of keen interest to energy company management, boards of directors, investors and all other industry professionals.
Plenary sessions focus on macro industry issues
- Global energy landscape – The new energy future
- Domestic energy landscape – Innovations in supply
- Technology – Driving demand, managing demand
- Upstream innovation
- Energy as an enabler – The renaissance in domestic manufacturing
- Innovating into a low-carbon future
- On the horizon – Next generation energy technologies
- The evolving R&D model and its impact on the energy industry
- Meeting future energy demands
Elective sessions focus on key elements of supply, demand and infrastructure
- Sector breakouts – Oil & Gas, Power and Regulated Utilities
- Energy accounting, financial reporting and SEC update
- Energy cyber security – Protecting critical infrastructure in an age of increasing threats
- Power insight – From visibility to asset performance
Continuing Education Credit
CPE Credit Amount and CPE Field of Study Subject Area(s) are pending review by the National CPE Compliance Group. Participants can receive up to 12 hours of CPE credits for attending this conference in multiple subject areas depending upon sessions attended.