Answers to Questions on Call for Expressions of Interest: Geothermal Risk Mitigation Facility (GRMF) Application Assistance for Geological Survey of Ethiopia (GSE)
Consultancy for Geothermal Risk Mitigation Facility (GRMF) Application Assistance for Geological Survey of Ethiopia (GSE)
Responses to questions on Call for Expressions of Interest:
1) How much detail do you need for the EOI?
- It is requested that the CVs of proposed participants as well as a statement of qualifications be included with the EOI. Once all applications have been reviewed, additional information will be requested from the shortlisted individuals/groups.
2) Will the successful applicant also participate in the geological work if the proposal is funded by the GRMF, or is it expected that the consultant will only assist with the proposal preparation?
- No, this EOI only covers the proposal preparation. If the proposal is funded by the GRMF, it will be up to the Geological Survey of Ethiopia to perform the geologic work or to contract with an outside organization to assist with the work.
3) Do you require a budget for the EOI submittal for proposal preparation fees?
- A budget is not required with the EOI submission.