Black Sea Regional Transmission System Planning Project (BSTP) Working Group Meeting
The accomplishments of the meeting included:
- Kick-off of BSTP's next phase analysis, focusing on incorporating the ENTSO-E Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA) methodology to regional network analysis performed by the Working Group;
- Review and agreement of proposed CBA study methodology including: objectives, inputs, schedule of milestones and deliverables;
- Review of Net Transfer Capacity (NTC) updates provided by TSOs for ENTSO-E CBA analysis;
- Discussion of proposed project candidates for ENTSO-E CBA analysis;
- Agreement to hold a BSTP Training Workshop on the PSS/E system protection module and use of advanced Python Script;
- Agreement of potential cooperation with regional regulatory authorities.