The Global Energy and Climate Transformation: What will Australia Do and What Relevance Will it Have for the United States?
This special member briefing will consider:
· The similarities and differences between the US and Australian energy industries
· Competition for Asian energy customers
· The impact of low LNG and coal prices on export markets
· The Paris targets – will Australia and the US meet their targets?
· Will Australia finally go nuclear?
· Australia’s contribution to international collaboration on energy technology innovation