Tasks: The tasks to be performed by the external CRM/AMS developer (“Developer”) under this Scope of Work shall include the following:
Task 1: Implementation of CRM/AMS
The Developer will implement a new CRM/AMS for, and under the direction of, USEA.
Key capabilities and features for the new CRM/AMS that are required include:
- Ability to integrate with Drupal content management system (CMS) and MailChimp
- Ability to create invoices and receive payment for membership dues
- Ability to create queries and run reports in the CRM
- User-friendly import process for data and contacts from Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel
- User-friendly export process data and contacts to Microsoft Excel
- Automatic and/or regular updates for the CRM/AMS software
Please list all capabilities and functions for your organization’s base-level CRM/AMS package. Additional capabilities and features should be noted in the proposal and if they are an additional cost, that cost should be noted in the detailed budget.
Focus Areas for Task 1:
It is critical that USEA has the ability to create queries in the CRM that can easily sort contacts based on tags, affiliation codes, a custom field, or a similar feature. It is also required that USEA has the ability to create custom fields for each contact. The CRM should also include a function where USEA can export contacts and data to Microsoft Excel.
The AMS should, at the very minimum, be able to create invoices for membership dues and collect payment from members for dues. The AMS should also be able to track member organizations and create a main point of contact for each organization.
Task 2: Integration into the CRM/AMS
The Developer will integrate existing sites and services utilized by USEA into the CRM/AMS including:
- Microsoft Access documents
- Microsoft Excel documents
Focus Areas for Task 2:
The CRM/AMS must be able to import contacts from MailChimp and import data from Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel documents.
Task 3: Ongoing CRM/AMS maintenance and training for USEA staff
Onsite training and continued support will be included to ensure the CRM/AMS will remain functional and fully utilized by USEA staff. Please note online and/or in-person training and support costs if it is not already included in the budget.
Focus Areas for Task 3:
The Developer will, on an ongoing basis, provide CRM/AMS assistance or support, including:
• Streamlining and maintaining connections between the CRM/AMS and other sites and services utilized by USEA (including any CMS, mailing, email, and web services);
• Managing the CRM/AMS updates and maintenance under the direction of USEA; and
• Distributing training manuals or videos to help onboard new USEA staff.
Schedule: Tasks 1 and 2 should be completed within 6 months of project launch. Task 3 will continue on an ongoing basis through the life of the agreement with the Developer.