Mr. Singh is currently seconded by Eskom to the United Kingdom to establish and manage the UK Office and to develop an international office portfolio across many countries since December 2008. The main functions of his operations are as follows:
Set up an international offices including systems, process and people giving due consideration to the local legislative and regulatory environment.
- Manage Investor relations
- Global head of Quality control for $100 billion capital investment in power plant and equipment.
- Manage international suppliers including supplier approval, expediting and engagement.
- Manage interface between key international stakeholders and partners
- Manage technology transfer to Eskom