Tasks: The tasks to be performed by the external LMS developer (“Developer”) under this Scope of Work shall include the following:
Task 1: Implementation of LMS
The Developer will implement an LMS for, and under the direction of, USEA.
Key capabilities and features for the new LMS that are required include:
- Ability to upload webinars, documents, and text to LMS
- Ability to track which students viewed webinars uploaded to LMS and create reports on student progress/attentiveness
- Simple/easy to use user interface
- Ability to change language of LMS interface: which languages can this platform support? Can the user switch languages at will?
Key capabilities and features for the new LMS that are preferred include:
- Ability to conduct live training/discussion sessions with students and manage up to ten breakout rooms
- Ability to issue training certificates to those who have attended all webinars
- Availability of a mobile app
- Ability to download webinars and documents for offline viewing
- Ability to generate surveys and tests
Please list all capabilities and functions for your organization’s base-level LMS package. Additional capabilities and features should be noted in the proposal and if they are an additional cost, that cost should be noted in the detailed budget.
Task 2: Ongoing LMS maintenance and training for USEA staff
Online training and continued support should be included to ensure the LMS will remain functional and fully utilized by USEA staff. Please note training and support costs if it is not already included in the budget.
Focus Areas for Task 2:
The Developer will, on an ongoing basis, provide LMS assistance or support, including:
• Managing the LMS updates and maintenance under the direction of USEA; and
• Distributing training manuals or videos to help onboard new USEA staff.