Tasks: The tasks to be performed by the writer under this Scope of Work shall include the following:
Task 1: Viewing the 15 webinars and 2 industry panels mentioned above
The writer will view all 15 webinars and 2 industry panels to gain an understanding of the Cybersecurity and Digitalization webinar series.
Task 2: Writing a draft handbook on cybersecurity for the electrical sector, based on the cybersecurity webinars and industry panels mentioned above
The writer will prepare a draft handbook on cybersecurity for the electrical sector, based on the cybersecurity webinars and industry panels on our webpage under the direction of USEA.
Key features for the handbook that are required include:
- Incorporating information from 17 hours of webinars, plus some very light desk research
- Each webinar would be its own section (2-3 pages in length) and should incorporate utility presentations and industry panels as examples, perhaps in text boxes and images from the presentations, as appropriate. Each section should have a definition of the topic, how it fits into the utility preparedness, examples from open sources. Quotes and select questions from the audience.
- All sections should be written in a voice that communicates key concepts to an audience new to cyber security terminology
- A 2-3-page executive summary
- An introduction
- A conclusion that highlights lessons learned, drawing out the links and synergies among the presentations
- Checklist highlighting actions utilities can take to begin to address cybersecurity vulnerabilities
If the proposal contains additional features that the writer believes will improve the final product, please note them as such in the proposal, and if they are an additional cost, that cost should be noted in the detailed budget.
Task 3: Incorporate USEA suggestions into a final draft
Incorporation of USEA suggestions into a final draft is an essential part of this project.
Questions to be addressed by the developer in the proposal:
- What is your experience in writing handbooks or manuals?
- What is your knowledge of the cybersecurity sector, and how was it acquired?
- What is your knowledge of the electricity sector, and how was it acquired?